National Association of Personal Organizers, Connecticut, (NAPO-CT)
Eli’s on Whitney, 2392 Whitney Ave., Hamden, CT. (203-287-1101)
Non-members of NAPO-CT are welcome to attend our meetings as a guest.
The guest fee is $25.00 per meeting. Please RSVP
- Does your Linkedin profile photo reflect the image you want to project?
- Do you agonize choosing between two similar photos?
- Are you struggling with your before & after photos?
- Are you disappointed with your smartphone photos?
- Are your professional and reference/research photos mixed in with family photos?
- In this one hour presentation Isabelle will show you how to use photography to show yourself in the best light and attract the clients you want.
- How to take better photos, edit them quickly and stay organized so sharing them across platforms is easy.
- How to establish a consistent look across social media to communicate exactly who you are.
- How to prepare if hiring a pro photographer.
- Where to find the right stock photo for your business among the millions on the web.
With an artist’s eye, Isabelle inspires and empowers busy parents to curate and easily share their digital photos. She has taught at the California College of the Arts in San Francisco and at Parsons, the New School for Design in New York. Isabelle is an APPO certified photo organizer and is a member of NAPO-NY. Originally from Valenciennes, France, she now lives in Fort Greene, Brooklyn with her shutterbug family.